A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Agricultural Engineer to join a well established family-grown business.
As Agricultural Engineer you will be joining an official dealer for companies such as NC Engineering and specialists in repairing and servicing of New Holland and Kramer equipment plus others.
As an Agricultural Engineer working across Cheshire, Staffordshire, Derbyshire and Shropshire you will:
* Have the ability to work independently
* Experience with Massey Ferguson essential
* Have the skills and knowledge to carry out repairs and maintenance across a range of farm machinery, tractors and loadalls. This will be both onsite within the workshop in Arclid, Cheshire and on-farm.
* Have the knowledge to safely set up and carry out PDI's for new machines before arrival on farm as required.
* Have the ability to manage daily tasks alongside other team members
Ideally, you will: .
* Have a full, clean driving licence.
* Supply your own tool kit.
What you will receive:
* Company Van with racking and components.
* Company mobile phone.
* Annual CPD training carried out by suppliers.
* Auto-enrollment pension scheme with Nest
* Standard 28 days holiday including bank holidays - These days are not fixed but must be approved with prior notice given.
* A competitive salary with overtime payment available dependent on experience.
This is a full time position