Are you a Deputy Care Manager seeking a new challenge? If so INishative Consulting are working with a Privately owned group, which currently operates many care homes for the Elderly, with significant expansion plans for the future.
We are on the look out for an experienced Deputy Care Manager for a 42 bedded care home.
Experience and professional qualifications
* Minimum of three years experience in residential/nursing home setting of which at least one year must be with people living with Dementia.
* Awareness of the principles of person centred care Planning
* Full driving Licence
* To ensure knowledge is gained to demonstrate a good understanding of the prevention of abuse of vulnerable adults, recognition of signs of abuse and procedures to follow in the event of an allegation of abuse.
* Knowledge of National Care standards Act 2000
* Experience of Supervising staff
* Be responsible for the total management of the home in the Managers absence when required
* Create clear and effective lines of communication and working relationships, both within the home and with families, other professional and agencies involved in the care of residents
* Attend Meetings
* Maintain a safe staffing level at all times
* Investigate any incidents, accidents or complaints that arise under direction of the Home manager
* Keep abreast of new and developing services in the field of Residential and Nursing Care and particularly Dementia care to ensure personal professional competency and that of the staff team is maintained.
* Working alternate weekends
* Hours of work 7-7
If this role sound of interest and you would like to know more,please get in touch