Are you an experienced, forward thinking, and motivated Quality and Compliance professional looking for a new challenge within Health and Social Care? This is an excellent opportunity and exciting time to join our growing and innovative organisation.
Trust Care Management Ltd and Focus Care Supported Living Ltd are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality and Compliance Manager who can promote excellent communication, ensure the homes and services are achieving the highest possible standards of care whilst promoting a culture of continuous improvement throughout the two companies.
Trust Care Management Ltd is an independent healthcare provider established in 2007. The company provides a wide range of care nationally to children and adults and is continuously developing and expanding within the healthcare sector.
Focus Care Supported Living Ltd offers individualised pathways of care and support to people from their initial placements in secure, low and medium secure settings by successfully reintegrating them into the community.
You will support management teams in facilitating the delivery of high standards of care and support, safely, within all the services and to ensure they meet the required statutory quality compliance levels and governance requirements, to include but not limited to, safeguarding, clinical efficiency and clinical effectiveness.
The successful applicant will be an integral member of the Senior Management Team (SMT) for both Trust Care Management Ltd and Focus Care Supported Living Ltd and plays a key role in providing operational advice on clinical quality, audit and compliance matters.
You will provide an "On Call' service, which is allocated and shared between all the Senior Management Team on a rolling rota basis.
The role will be based in our Head Office in Peterborough and there will be frequent National travel inclusive of overnight stays to all the services throughout Focus Supported Living Ltd and Trust Care Management Ltd nationally.
We are offering:
* Permanent Contract
* Annual Salary: £35,000.00 - £40,000.00 per year DOE
* Full Time - 40 hours per week
* Competitive annual leave allowance
* Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
* Company Car package
This role will close on Friday 2nd October 2020
Interviews will take place in Peterborough on Tuesday 6th October 2020
(But not limited to)
Develop, review and maintain the company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
Review service user and staffing requirements and making sure they are met
Setting standards for quality and compliance
Assessing ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency and safety of service delivery
Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
Developing and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
Monitor and control relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to implement
Ensure the company and all systems are compliant with internal and external regulations.
* Strong communication skills on all levels, through all mediums
* Registered General Nurse experience
* Experience worker with children and adults
* Understanding of regulations in Ofsted and CQC (Care Quality Commission)
* Good working knowledge of health regulatory framework and LA and CCG commissioning requirements
* The ability to persuade
* Interpersonal skills
* Problem-solving ability
* Organisational and planning skills
* Good Reporting Skills
* Skills in numerical and statistical analysis
* Ability to work under pressure
* The ability to work as part of a team and independently
* An understanding and appreciation of other people's work loads
* RN qualification; or equivalent with active pin.
* 2 (two) Years Quality Management Experience in Social Care
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel
* Driving licence essential as need to travel between services and offices frequently
* Able to stay overnight as required to suit business needs
* Willing to attend training as required
* Lead Auditor
* Auditing Qualification/experience
* CQC Inspection experience
* Ofsted experience
To apply for this hugely rewarding opportunity and to work within a very reputable organisation and make a difference to the lives of others, please send us your details today.
If you would like to speak with the Recruitment Team, please call (phone number removed)