Role: MIM/FIM/Identity Management ConsultantJob Type: PermanentLocation: London, UKWho we are
With TCS you will be exposed to the future of technology, work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry and support many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. Recognized as an employer of choice, having won numerous awards in the UK and beyond, TCS is a fast-growing global IT powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.What we need
We are looking for SC Cleared MIM/FIM/Identity Management Consultant.Job Purpose and primary objectives:
Delivery Oversight - FIM/MIM design, deployment and customizations; Associated PowerShell scripts; FIM/MIM maintenance activities including FIM/MIM configuration; FIM/MIM related activities associated with ADFS integrations and the FIM/MIM role in supporting application level security; and associated client development.Key responsibilities :
The position requires expertise on MIM/FIM as well as Active Directory, AD LDS.
Looking for someone who has a good understanding of MIM best practices specifically around:
- FIM Service
- MIM Portal
- MIM 2016 Initial Data Load
- Configuration Migration
- SQL Configuration
Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving service defects/failures during various test phases by identifying and analysing the situation and provide corrective actions
Collaborate with hardware, OS, DBA, Application Development and AD technical teams to ensure proper integration of the environmentKey Skills/Knowledge:
- Identity and Access Management
- Microsoft Identity Management (MIM 2016)
- Forefront Identity Management (FIM 2010/FIM 2010 R2)
- Identity Lifecycle Management (ILM)
- Microsoft Identity Integration Services (MIIS)
• Microsoft Identity Manager MIM 2016 or FIM 2010 R2 including design and implementation
• MIM synchronization engine including 'Classic' configuration, Classic Rule Extensions.
• MIM Service and MIM PortalExperience required:
Background and experience in:
- FIM 2010
- FIM Reporting
- Active Directory/ LDS design and maintenance.
- LDAP, XPath, ADSI, TFS and other tools.
- Load Balancer, Failover, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Business continuance capabilities.
- Authentication methodologies: SSO, Active Directory, and/or LDAP
- Scripting and process/procedure automation experience is required.
- Knowledge of SQL server stored procedure, queries and table design
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.