Enterprise Onboarding Specialist / Implementation Specialist
Ardor Talent are recruiting on behalf of a Venture backed global payments organisation for a Enterprise Onboarding Specialist / Implementation Specialist to join them on a permanent basis. The role is London based but headquarted in the US & is a high impact leadership role. The company create AR & Payments software for enterprise finance teams and a recognised as an industry leader.
We are looking for someone with a background in Accounting & Finance and experience with ERPs, software implementation and customer success program. You must be comfortable operating in a fast paced start-up and dynamic environment.
· Work closely with the sales team during the sales cycle to demo our product and help sell our onboarding services
· Work directly with clients to determine their requirements and configuration options for their onboarding to the platform
· Develop and refine implementation & onboarding functional and technical documentation
· Act as a technical main point of contact for clients and development team during the onboarding process
· Coordinate specific client requests for custom enhancements with Product and Engineering teams
· Research specific issues for Clients to analyze the root cause of a reported observation, including analysis within Client's Production environment, ERP, CRM, etc.
· Respond to product-related or functional questions from all team members, including account executives
· Understand gaps between our product's standard functionality and a Client's business process to communicate new features to product development team for future releases
· Help define and rollout customer success programs to ensure retention
· Drive customer engagements for some of our most-valuable clients to secure renewals and upsells
· Analyze trends in C-Sat/NPS scores to identify areas of improvement
· Consolidate findings and present to Clients on a monthly or quarterly basis to identify the necessary action steps for improving adoption metrics
Enterprise Onboarding specialist background
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Business Information Systems, or another related field or equivalent works experience
· Commercial experience implementing one or more ERP application such as SAP, Oracle-NetSuite, Sage, or Microsoft Dynamics; Knowledge of CRM such as Salesforce a plus
· Excellent understanding of accounting processes, including accounts receivables / OTC (order to cash) workflow and revenue management (is advantageous)
· An understanding of a startup environment, a passion for customer success and helping to build a company from the ground floor
· Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Strong organisational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage a tight schedule
· Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills, including using Excel
· Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
· Strong presentation and group facilitation skills
· Ability to work both independently and with a team
· Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with clients, partners, etc.
· Experienced in global markets, customs and individual country business protocols and dynamics
· Highly motivated and independent contributor
· High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
Apply now for immediate CV review.