Our client, a leading global pharmaceutical business, are looking to appoint an ambitious, commercially minded Finance Manager. You shall business partner department leads and their functional teams to increase sales and gross margin and reduce costs.
This is a vital position within a dynamic company that is providing innovative treatments to its customers through each stages of their life. Furthermore, finance is seen as a valued partner within the business and a vital function for driving business strategy forward.
In order to succeed in this role;
- A qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) with relevant experience
- Prior experience or interest in the pharmaceutical industry
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Highly proficient with financial modelling techniques
- Excellent excel skills
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to;
- Partnering with the heads of departments as well as their regional and functional teams to increase sales and gross margin and to reduce costs.
- Ensure that they receive transparent, compliant and accurate financial information to help them drive their respective business
- Coaching and management of one Financial Analyst
- Provide support for ad-hoc analysis including the creation of financial models where needed to drive success
- Supporting and guiding the process relating to the preparation of the annual budget and periodic forecast
- Identifying and driving process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and dashboards.
- Providing weekly reports and forecast to the company's private equity backers
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. Unfortunately, we shall not be able to respond to all unsuccessful applicant.