QA Engineer (Automation & Manual)Shoreditch, LondonMarTechUp to £45,000Company
Our client is a quickly growing SaaS platform in the MarTech space. They help enterprise level clients securely manage, standardise, validate and transfer their marketing data at scale and in real-time!
With a powerful, unbiased and transparent service, their platform consistently improves lead quality and powers more valuable campaigns. Scalability means an open and sustainable ecosystem. So they optimise the relationship between customers, marketers and data providers: from data-capture to distribution to compliance.
As a team, they pride themselves on having a challenging, innovative and fun culture where collaboration is king and provide lots of opportunities to learn new technologies on the job.The Role
They're looking for a QA Engineer to establish and improve thier manual and automated testing functions within the development team. Working closely with the key product stakeholders to build a clear and measurable testing strategy, define and document test cases and ensure acceptance criteria is well defined and met.
As a team, they pride themselves on having a challenging, innovative and fun culture where collaboration is king and provide lots of opportunities to learn new technologies on the job.About You
- Previous QA experience with web applications (ideally 2-3 years)
- Strong experience performing manual tests
- 6+ months experience creating automated tests using Cypress or other tools such as Gherkin, Protractor or Selenium
- Confident in sharing knowledge and working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Previously used Jira
- Testing for JSON REST API's using tools such as Postman
It would be advantageous but not essential for the following:
- Experience working with testing of Single Page Applications or PHP projects
- Working in an Agile environment
- Working with AWS systems