We are currently seeking an experienced, meticulous and enthusiastic Accounts Payable Supervisor to join our busy team.
As Accounts Payable Supervisor, you are responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all invoices and ensuring payments are made in a timely manner and all supporting reconciliations completed. To assist and support other team members as required and to support the wider finance team as necessary.
* Accurate and timely processing of invoices.
* Month end reconciliation of all key suppliers.
* Month end reconciliation of month end intercompany balances.
* Chase and monitor outstanding invoices.
* Preparation of payment runs.
* Upload of payment files onto Bank Systems.
* Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the Purchase Ledger.
* Assist in monthly closings.
* Answer suppliers' queries and resolve as necessary.
* Responsible for cash allocation to ensure accurate records are maintained.
* Statement reconciliations and monitoring of DD's.
* Other ad hoc duties to support the wider finance team as required by the business.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
* Knowledge of Software packages like Excel, Sage and BACs
* Good numerical skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as to own initiative.
* Basic bookkeeping experience.
* Ability to work to monthly deadlines.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Experience in a similar, fast-paced environment.
If you think you have what it takes, apply with your CV today.
Strictly no agencies