Robert Half are recruiting an Accountant for a forward thinking, growing organisation in Abingdon. This is a promising development opportunity for someone that is currently working within an accounting firm that is seeking a fresh challenge. This is a full-time permanent role that is offering a salary between £30,000 - £40,000 plus study support. The Role
- Producing monthly and quarterly management accounts with detailed analysis
- Producing financial statements
- VAT returns and corporation tax
- Working closely with auditors regarding audited statements
- Maintaining a portfolio of clients and delivering key information
- Regularly communicating with clients and dealing with queries
Salary & Benefits
- Must have experience within an accounting practice/firm
- Must have experience in producing management accounts
- Ideally studying towards ACCA or ACA
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident user of Excel (pivot tables, lookups)
Our client is offering a salary between £30,000 - £40,000, study support, pension scheme, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), on-site parking and other benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: -notice.