We are seeking to appoint an excellent Key Stage 2 classroom teacher who is enthusiastic and inspirational to join a strong team within a caring and supportive environment.
Applications are invited from both newly qualified and experienced teachers interested in being part of a welcoming school family.
The successful candidate will be committed to further developing high standards of achievement and behaviour of pupils.
We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner who:
* Is dynamic and innovative
* Can motivate and inspire children
* Is friendly and approachable and can build positive relationships with pupils, other staff, parents and governors
* Is able to work as part of a team to achieve the very best for our children
* Has high expectations of children's behaviour and attainment.
We can offer you:
* A school where children feel happy, enjoy school and are motivated to learn
* A dedicated and supportive team of staff and governors
* A strong, caring ethos which works well with parents
* A wide range of CPD opportunities to develop your career further
* If you are committed to inspiring, encouraging and motivating pupils and parents, we would very much welcome your application.
Please contact us at your earliest convenience to discuss this opportunity. Alternatively, click 'Apply Now' today!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults therefore all successful appointments are subject to relevant qualifications, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS and relevant vetting checks being made