If you know Makaton, we need you!
A nursery setting in Stamford are seeking a Makaton proficient 1:1 support for a non-verbal child.
The role will involve developing a close working relationship with the child and helping them to communicate, communicating with them on behalf of others at the setting and to support the child in participation in daily nursery activities.
The role is expected to durate from October until May. The role will be 2 days per week, potentially with flexibility to choose which days you would like to work.
The child is close to school age and is expected to gradually integrate across into primary school with additional support.
If you could be available for 2 days per week (flexibility for which ones) for work in the Stamford area and know Makaton, please apply today!
Aside from this current vacancy, Simply Education work with a number of schools throughout Lincolnshire and the surrounding area to supply them with qualified teachers as and when the need arises.
We supply for day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies and are urgently recruiting for teachers and 1:1 supports to join us.
Please apply to join our supply staff if you have experience in schools or as an instructor, in a childcare capacity or similar.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- Reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required