Conveyancing Assistant - Bristol
- Commercial Legal Practice
- Friendly and Supportive Culture
- Excellent Development Opportunities
Brand new opportunities for Conveyancing Assistants in Bristol!
A rapidly expanding commercial Law firm with offices across the South West now have opportunities for Conveyancing Assistants to join their team in Bristol.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting conveyancers by working on caseloads, dealing with file related enquiries, maintaining files and client correspondence. Main responsibilities
- File opening and accompanying procedures, to include production of confirmation of instruction letters, updating central records and the entering of entities and capacities on each new client/matter file
- Updating cases
- Co-ordinating exchange of contracts
- Applying for searches on purchase transactions
- Preparing Contract documentation for the clients to sign
- Preparing the accounts packages and co-ordinating completions
- Dealing with the post-completion work
- Deal with incoming calls from clients, estate agents and solicitors
The successful candidate will have at least 18 months experience in Conveyancing. In return, you will be working within a very successful team alongside highly recognised legal experts.
This practice is growing and are keen to succession plan around their staff. This is a great opportunity for a junior assistant / paralegal to join a leading team where there are development opportunities.
The firm offer a competitive salary, ongoing training and opportunity for progression.
For further information please contact Rachel Phillips in the Cardiff head office for a confidential discussion or apply directly below.