is a social learning platform enabling students to engage and collaborate with teachers and fellow students through live, interactive sessions, breakouts and other student-focused, peer learning innovations that set it apart from other companies in the education and learning technology space. Noon Academy
is an EdTech company that has evolved into an open-platform that decentralizes innovation and provides social learning at scale. Seven years and thousands of data-driven experiments later, Noon Academy has transformed into a versatile, comprehensive online learning platform with over six million registered users. Its open platform incorporates social and gamification features that enable users (students) to have an enjoyable, collaborative learning experience with teachers and fellow students through study groups, peer engagement, and contests.Culture
We are a distributed company with a collaborative culture. We're always striving to improve ourselves and raise the bar for excellence in all areas. Team members come from a diverse set of backgrounds and countries which enables us to quickly learn about the local needs of students and teachers as well as build scalable solutions in the form of a global social learning platform. The company values reflect what we think is important in terms of behavior and beliefs: Student First, Be Better - Everyday, Never Deprive A Learner. Own It & Be Bold. Be Original.
As a fast-paced, innovative start-up, our ability to learn at speed is empowered by a culture of respect, collaboration, and the pursuit of redefining social learning at a global scale.
The ideal candidate for this role should have demonstrated a passion for inspiring, mentoring, and developing people and delivering results in a multi-product ecosystem. This leader must be a deep technologist, proven expertise in improving productivity, driving customer satisfaction, and maintaining technology and security controls.Requirements
What You'll Need
- Build a social learning platform that scales and delivers a great user experience
- To set the long-term vision and strategy for the products in close collaboration with all the stakeholders - technology, business, operations
- To break-down this strategy in implementable phases and ensuring timely execution
- Communicating the vision and the "why" behind it to all relevant participants
- Mentoring team members and enabling them to execute
- Build product culture and product thinking in the organization
- 10+ years of experience in building consumer internet products, mobile apps
- You should have managed product managers, designers, analysts in your previous roles
- Experience with social networks or ed-tech is desirable.
- A proven track record of launching complex products in multiple geographies - from idea generation to execution.