I am currently working with a Financial Services company in Buckinghamshire who are looking to recruit a Senior Tax Accountant (VAT Manager). This role will be assist the Indirect and Direct Tax Managers in managing the VAT and Tax affairs of the business. Role requirements;
- Manage VAT/Tax queries raised by the business and the VAT and Tax queries mailboxes.
- Prepare technically accurate, commercially aware VAT and Tax advice as required and, subject to review by the Indirect and/or Direct Tax Managers.
- Assist in the calculation of quarterly corporation tax instalment payments, annual PAYE settlement agreements and taxed award schemes. Including taking responsibility for some areas of calculation at the initial preparation stage.
- Undertake regular reviews of internal processes, procedures and controls, both within the Tax team and across the business, to ensure they are VAT/Tax compliant.
- Experience in a VAT and tax role within the Financial Services sector.
- CTA or ACCA /ACA qualified.
- Strong analytical skills and confidence in interpreting large data sets to complete statutory reporting obligations.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your most up to date CV.