Job Title: PR & Marketing ManagerLocation:
Bradford, West YorkshireJob Type:
Full Time, Permanent (Monday to Thursday 09.00 am - 17.30 pm. Fridays are 09.00 am to 17.00 pm)
Shape your future as well as ours
Yorkshire-based Multibrands International is a successful supplier of bulk-purchase FMCG to UK wholesalers and independent buying groups. We have dedicated and wholly-owned administration and production facilities in India and China and also export worldwide. All our brands and products are developed and specified in Britain.
We have ambitious growth plans and are now looking for an equally ambitious and well-qualified self-starter to plan to advertise campaigns, work with marketing and sales team to create promotions and enhance the online presence of our products.
The role holder will report to the Sales Director while maintaining close interaction and liaison with our Marketing and Sales teams as well as a range of other business functions.Who we're looking for
You will have strong and empathetic leadership and influencing skills along with the can-do energy and tenacity to make our promotional activities vision a reality.
The ability to influence and work collaboratively with sales, marketing and Product Management is especially important.Main Duties will include:
Career experience and expertise should include:
The skill-set required to be successful in this post include:
- Determine length and timing of promotions and market promotions to various businesses.
- Develop and execute online and email marketing programs
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports
- Maintaining and updating information on the organisation's website
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities
- Developing and maintaining communications and influencing calendar
- Send promotions through direct mail, inserts in newspapers, Internet advertisements, product endorsements, or other special events.
- Determine length and timing of promotions.
- Market promotions to various businesses.
- Develop and execute online and email marketing programs.
What we are offering
- You must have previously worked in a PR, Public Relations, Press, Media Relations or communication role for 4+ years.
- A strong track record of writing, designing and coordinating content across a range of channels including the bulletin, newsletters, website, events and all other channels
- Be able to demonstrate a strong copy-writing ability
- Ability to show you have dealt with a reputation and crisis management ( pro-active & reactive)
- Basic pay of £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Free samples of all of our FMCG products
- A fast-paced, fun friendly working environment
- Office based in central Bradford, easily commutable from Huddersfield, Leeds, Halifax and Harrogate
- Free on-street parking directly outside the office
- Early finish on a Friday