KTG Recruitment is currently representing a highly reputable and well established Nursing home based in Lytham St Anne's. Our client is seeking a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN) to work Days or Nights within their specialist home catering for care of the elderly with Dementia and Palliative End of Life Care.
To be considered for this role you should be passionate about caring for the elderly and have a flair for helping people maintain their independence, choice and dignity. You will need to hold a current registration with the NMC and have a compassionate and caring attitude with experience of looking after patients with Dementia and delivering end of life care.
We would welcome applications from NMC registered nurses who are able to demonstrate the following:
- Formulation and evaluation of care plans
- Demonstrate high standards of clinical practice
- Ensure high standards of patient care is given in accordance with agreed policies and procedures
- End of Life Care
- General nursing duties such as: Catheterisation, Tube Feeding and Dressings etc.
- Strong clinical skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Promote and follow infection control policy, adhere to hand washing procedure. Preventing hospital acquired infections / COVID19
- Recognise and respond to emergency situations.
To apply for the position, please send your CV to Samantha or call KTG Recruitment to find out more.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!