We are working in unusual circumstances and we appreciate that this is an unsettling time for all employees and employers. We have always believed in absolute transparency and as such we want to be clear about the status of vacancies. Some of the roles we have been working on have only very recently been placed on hold, whereas some are still live and the client has confirmed that we are to continue with our search. We will therefore indicate the status of each role clearly so that applicants are clear on the position.
This role is on HOLD but we still invite a conversation with candidates in advance of it becoming live in the future.
We have an exciting opportunity for a candidate with Legal PA/EA/Secretarial experience who wishes to broaden their knowledge and skills within the Real Estate team of a highly regarded national law firm, in their Cambridge office.
You will work as part of a team alongside Document Production Specialists and Administration Assistants providing a high quality support service to lawyers, utilising available resources as appropriate. The role is busy and challenging and will require the candidate to have:
* Experience of providing support to multiple people i.e. diary management, arranging travel/events
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office systems; Outlook and Word
* The ability to work as part of a team, establishing good working relationships at all levels
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* The ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
* Excellent presentational and attention to detail skills
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment.
Please be aware that salaries listed are estimates based on market averages and may vary dependent on experience.
Errington Legal is a legal specialist recruiter covering Solicitor and Legal Support vacancies. As specialists we are able to offer candidates access to the finest legal firms in the area, excellent market knowledge, and support throughout every stage of the process (all applications are confidential)