Technical Product Manager London to £120k
Technical Product Manager (DevOps CI/CD Java Kubernetes). Pioneering FinTech is seeking an accomplished individual with an engineering mindset and technical skillset to join their Engineering Quality Assurance and Developer Experience team in London, UK.
They have created a ground-breaking, cloud-based, data-centric SaaS platform that has shaken the foundations of the traditional banking industry to provide a next generation experience. As a Technical Product Manager you'll be a key figure in championing the use of continuous delivery and best practices for the highest possible software quality, business-wide.
You'll take ownership of the technical roadmap for teams across the business, including Developer Experience, Tooling, Quality Assurance, Test Data Management and more, working in collaboration with managers to ensure teams' roadmaps have a universal strategic direction aligned with that of the Engineering Quality and Developer experience.
This Technical Product Manager role is a high-visibility, high-impact position where you'll interact with the wider business to take ownership of high level technical enquiries and coordinate with key figures to prioritise incoming work against business and technical objectives. You'll support teams to become fully cross-functional, directing the quality (functional and non-functional) of the build and deployment of their services.
The ideal candidate will be a confident self-starter with a wealth of DevOps experience, able to facilitate a transformational shift toward a universal CI/CD focused approach to software release. This is an exciting, unique opportunity to spearhead a unified engineering strategy.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process during the current social distancing measures. You'll join City-based offices in due course, with some continued flexible work opportunities*
- You have a strong technical background and thorough understanding of DevOps principles including automation and CI/CD
- You have demonstrable experience as a Technical Product Owner
- You have strong working knowledge of the challenges of building, testing and deploying microservice platforms using cloud technologies
- You understand how infrastructure as code is written, tested, deployed and version-controlled
- You have experience of cross-team influence and coordination, able to manage stakeholders and facilitate collaboration with ease
- Desirable: Kubernetes / Docker experience, Java scripting skills
As a Technical Product Manager you will earn a highly competitive salary (to £120k) plus a comprehensive benefits package, including a generous holiday allowance, private health care, enhanced parental policies, regular fully-funded socials, top of the range kit to work on and more.
If you're interested in this Technical Product Manager (DevOps CI/CD Java Kubernetes) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today on 020 8016 4447.