We are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 Teacher who has QTS and recent experience of working within a Primary setting.
You will have an excellent classroom practice and set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils. You will also be able to demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge. You will set goals that stretch and challenge pupils of all abilities and promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
We are looking for a teacher who is a great team member and is keen to seek CPD and make a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of the school.
* Establish a safe and stimulating environment for pupils
* Plan and teach well-structured lessons and have a clear understanding of the needs of all pupils, therefore be able to adapt your teaching style to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
* Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment, have high expectations of behaviour and have clear rules and routines for behaviour in classrooms, and promote good and courteous behaviour both in the classroom and around the school, in accordance with the school's behaviour policy
What you will get in return:
* The opportunity to work with children who are eager to learn
* Support from senior leaders and other teachers within the school
* Excellent CPD opportunities
Applications from both NQTs looking to gain experience as well as experienced teachers looking for their next teaching role are warmly welcomed. We also encourage any early applications and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we suitable candidate is found.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click 'Apply Now'
We are committed to the safeguarding and well-being of children and adults therefore all successful appointments are subject to relevant qualifications, satisfactory references, Enhanced DBS and relevant checks being made