£17,000 - £18,000
One of the UK's largest independent specialist retailer of baby products are looking to recruit a E-commerce Digital Merchandiser, they are looking for someone with previous Digital Merchandising and e-commerce experience.
The E-commerce Digital Merchandising assistant offers excellent progression opportunities where you will gain experience of working at the heart of the Administration Division in a relaxed and supportive environment. My client is looking for an E-commerce Digital Merchandiser that has a positive and proactive attitude and are looking to strengthen your skills as you build a career within the Business.
To be successful in this role you must have excellent communication skills, strong planning skills and well organised where you can work to tight deadlines while using your own initiative. The candidate must have some Digital Marketing Experience (PPC, SEO) & online sales experience.
E-commerce Digital Merchandiser duties:
* Website Inventory Management - uploading and updating products the website
* Visual merchandising online according to brand guidelines
* Communicating with suppliers on a regular basis and updating relevant information
* Managing 3rd party sales platforms
* Working closely with the strategy team to develop key accounts to the business
* Creating marketing strategies alongside Account Managers using SEO, PPC & Analytics.
* Managing your own small portfolio of brands
* Build collaborative relationships with colleagues and suppliers.
* Ad-hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of this function
E-commerce Digital Merchandiser skills and experience:
* SEO, PPC and Online sales experience
* IT savvy
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages, in particular, Word and Excel.
* Good eye for detail to ensure accuracy of information
* Proactive and has the ability to use own initiative
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
* Creative and reliable
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.