Marketing Campaign Manager Up to £32,000 + Excellent benefits package Manchester City Centre, close to Victoria Station
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing and fast-paced company, we're the perfect place for high achievers to develop! We're looking for a self-motivated individual to deliver multiple automation campaigns to prospects and clients.What's involved?
What are we looking for?
- Use Marketo to implement new campaigns and programs for lead generation purposes
- Assist with management and monitoring of multiple nurture programs, conducting regular reviews and analysis to help ensure leads progress through the sales funnel
- Implement A/B testing campaigns to identify the best performing setups
- Integrating campaign activity with our CRM to improve quality of information for our sales team
- Collaborate with the necessary teams to implement, and measure campaign lifecycles through acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Monitor, manage, and optimise campaigns and campaign assets to improve ROI, using Marketo's analytics suite to report on the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Routinely audit the lead database to ensure data is high quality, and to ensure we remain compliant
What's on offer?
- Experience with Marketing Automation software (preferably Marketo)
- Strong email marketing and campaign experience
- Confident, ambitious, dynamic and self-motivated person with the will to drive forward new ideas.
- Strong analytical, communication and project management skills.
- Expert in social media communications.
- Experience in working in a wellbeing sector.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of working with a CRM system and sales processes (preferably salesforce)
- Excellent time management, and ability to meet deadlines
Why Health Assured?
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (plus an additional 2 days after 2 years service)
- Day off on your Birthday
- Profit Share Scheme
- Perkbox (staff discount scheme)
- Christmas bonus after 3 years of service
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Fab Fridays- dress down & free treats
- Allied Pride Network
- Social events throughout the year
- Free breakfast on Mondays
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office each week
- Free annual flu vaccine
- Private health insurance after 5 years service
- Life Insurance
- Discounted eye test
- Discounted glasses/contact lenses prescription
Health Assured is the UK and Ireland's most trusted health and wellbeing network, making a positive difference in over 12 million lives. We offer the most comprehensive employee assistance programme (EAP) on the market today, giving 24/7 caring and compassionate support services to employers from organisations of all sizes, across the private, public and non-profit sector, to business partners, individual users, employees and their family members.
At Health Assured our team is our greatest asset; contributing valued knowledge, skills and enthusiasm every day to make Health Assured the Company it is. As part of Health Assured, you'll be doing work that matters and you'll be part of a company that is still striving to grow, develop and evolve, and in turn, we pledge to offer our staff a positive working environment and atmosphere, whilst encouraging personal development.