A fantastic opportunity has arisen with an independent Non Profit organisation who are looking to recruit a commercially astute and values focused Executive Director on a permanent contract, based in the North East region.
Our client is looking for a passionate individual to provide strategic direction and operational leadership to drive forward and develop the organisation to achieve their vision and strategic objectives.
Overview of Responsibilities
* Lead the development and delivery of strategies and projects funded by external strategic partners including financial budgeting and resource management.
* Develop opportunities to generate new revenue streams to ensure the organisation is self sustainable.
* Develop and influence partnerships and work in collaboration with Local Authority, Government Bodies, Charities, Non-Profit organisations and Social Enterprises.
* Develop and maintain strong key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally to deliver against the business plan and objectives of the organisation.
* A passionate individual who is values focused and can create a positive and inclusive culture for all staff.
* Work effectively with the board and report regularly on performance and financial management.
* Ensure the organisation is compliant with all regulatory requirements and policies and processes are in place to ensure effective working.
* Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or equivalent.
* Executive management experience in a strategic or leadership role.
* Significant experience of business planning, financial management, budgeting and successful project execution.
* Substantial experience of engaging with strategic partners and developing trusted relationships with external stakeholders and organisations.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate, influence, enthuse and negotiate with a wide range of audiences to achieve successful outcomes.
* Ability to provide leadership to the organisation and its partners in the delivery of its strategic objectives.
* A full UK driving licence.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please send a tailored CV and supporting statement highlighting your reasons for interest and how your relevant skills and experience meet the criteria to
If you would like a confidential discussion about the role or to request a recruitment pack please contact Ruth Young on or
The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 4th October.
All applications and enquiries are being managed by Badenoch & Clark.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy