About the company
A brand-new start-up, with state-of-the-art offices based at Canary Wharf, situates a vibrant new exciting opportunity to join our new team and is ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build this department!
We are a fast-growing digital tech company disrupting how organizations market their business.
We are pleased to be offering a permanent position for a Email & CRM Genius working for an exciting digital marketing agency which takes care of our client's business' digital marketing needs.
Our aim is to help Retail and D2C e-commerce brands scale-up by driving performance on all social media platforms.
We want to revolutionise the way we work with your help.
If you are skilled, have plenty of initiative, able to work in a fast-paced environment, determined, enthusiastic and honest, we want you to grow with us!
Day to day you will be:
Email | CRM:
- All key aspects of tactical email planning and execution in order to drive revenue
- Increasing customer loyalty through targeted push email marketing campaigns.
- Work with the team to understand key content plans, promotions and initiative to take through to email campaigns
- Drive repeat business through marketing campaigns (including promotions etc) and new programs
- Being the key point of contact for the email service provider and associated agencies
- Ad-hoc email projects
- Develop insight based on customer data in order to manage and improve customer life cycle communications
- Build segmentation and profiles in order to maximise opportunities to better engage consumer groups and deliver strong ROI
- Providing relevant and engaging content to customers in real time
- All campaign analytics and performance reporting
What we're looking for
- Proven track record in planning, building and delivering high volume email marketing campaigns
- Experience of using email marketing tools such as Mailchimp or similar
- In depth understanding of CRM with working knowledge of large databases using data and insights in order to make informed decisions
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt and manage changing priorities
- Ideally has worked in a startup tech company
- Google Analytics knowledge and experience would be beneficial, but not essential
- Have a passion for keeping ahead of the latest digital trends
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day Off
- Medicash + Discounts with retailers
- Vibrant environment (music throughout the office, break out area, pool table, tennis table)
- Smart/Casual dress code
- Friday Office get togethers
- Regular company socials - New Year's Party!
- Company Awards
- Unlimited supply of coffee & tea, fruit everyday