Great opportunity to join a thriving organisation in Crewe within their growing finance team as an Accounts Payable Clerk.
Robert Walters are working with a well established organisation in Crewe to bring in a new Accounts Payable Clerk on a temporary basis.
The succesful candidate will take responsibility for the end to end process ensuring all invoices are processed in a timely manner and reconciled accurately to allow a high level of accuarcy and efficency at month end.
High volume entry and processing of invoices
- Invoice and payment matching
- Statement reconciliations
- Completing weekly/monthly payment runs
- Building close working relationships with the procurement team
- First line response to any queries by email or over the phone
- Managing the Accounts Payable inbox
- Processing of weekly employee expenses
- Other AP duties as necessary
- Previous Accounts Payable experience within a fast paced, high volume environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Excel Skills including VLOOKUPS
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to a constantly changing, high growth environment
- Able to work individually as well as part of a wider team
- Methodical approach
- Deadline driven
To be considered for this role please contact James Owen at Robert Walters by replying directly to this ad or email