Senior Social Media Account ManagerAre you passionate about on and offline marketing campaigns?Are you wanting a new opportunity to grow and develop you and your skills?
ICE offers a vibrant, fun and focused company culture, with a friendly and collaborative team where strong ethics, making a difference to our society and team happiness is ingrained in everything we do.
The Social Media Account Manager plays a pivotal role in managing and developing ICE's Social Media strategy both internally and externally in order to boost brand awareness, visibility and customer and client engagement.
This role will strategically manage and develop ICE's online presence by producing good content, analysing data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns
This is role although based in Wirral will require travelling to various events and venues around the UK, so own car is essential.Who We Are
ICE is one of the fastest growing health and lifestyle behaviour change organisations in the country. Our entire team is committed to and passionate about improving the happiness, health and wellbeing of people throughout the UK
ICE's vision is to live in a society that is well, confident and resilient.
We refuse to accept second best, believing that people can achieve great things.
We are here to help people Make Better Happen
We are a purpose-driven organisation; our values are important to us. As a team we believe in:
Are you right for the job?
What you'll do
- Have a 'can do' attitude and value customer care.
- Ability to work to deadline and demonstrate impeccable attention to detail
- To adopt and sustain a flexible and adaptable approach to the work of the team.
- To contribute to the success of the team in meeting ICE aims and objectives.
- Evidence of good creativity and using imagination
- A self-starter with strong motivation to succeed and solutions focused
- Experience of working in a similar role, minimum of 3 years
What you'll bring
- Develop social media strategy for ICE and our clients with targeted goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Design social media based campaigns, define social media KPIs and measure the success of social media campaigns both internally and externally
- Utilise lead gen ads across Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Monitor and report on social analytics and act on any insights with the aim of continuous improvement, and whether they have achieved objectives
- Coach employees and stakeholders on best practices
- Provide the strategy and manage social campaigns and support for our Healthy Lifestyle Services
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Develop quarterly content calendars for ICE, relevant B2B and B2C content to generate take up/engagement/sales and raise profile
- Cross-collaborating and liaising with internal teams to deliver social marketing and communications activity to support the Healthy Lifestyle Services teams
- To support the maintenance of internal websites including writing and uploading new content with the support of the marketing team.
- Responsible for tracking and analysing metrics using Google Analytics for the ICE/HLS and clients websites
- Preparing regular internal reports that provide insight into performance and measurement for ICE and our Healthy Lifestyle Services for the Senior Management Team
- To actively research digital trends and competitor activity, providing recommendations to the Sales & Marketing Team.
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager with the planning and delivery of strategies and marketing activity
- Marketing: Knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Copywriting: Excellent copywriting sills to wort and edit content across various digital platforms, case studies and blog posts
- Communication: Excellent communication skills and the confidence to brainstorm with multiple teams and industry contacts
- Analytical and reporting: Experience in using analytics programs with the ability to produce reports with a focus on measurement and ROI
- Web development: Experience of working with CMS, ideally Umbraco and WordPress
- Project management: Experience in working with time-sensitive projects and tight deadlines
- The ability to measure and present analysis on ROI and KPI performance
- Ability to build digital campaigns including use of data to improve targeting and results
- Proven ability to manage under pressure and work to targets and tight deadlines
- Experience in digital communications and marketing
- An independent self-starter, flexible and driven by a desire to help people positively change their lifestyle behaviours.
- Experience of working in a similar role, minimum of three years
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Strictly No agencies!