Accountancy Recruit are delighted to be assisting this progressive and ambitious market leading client with the recruitment of an experienced Sales and Purchase Ledger Manager. Reporting to the Head of Finance your role is integral to the smooth running of the finance department. We are looking for an experienced people manager who can lead and motivate a team of well-established ledger clerks and help them realise their potential in a constructive and positive manner. The main duties of the role will include:
- Reviewing unallocated cash
- Interviews, appraisals, disciplinary and one to ones
- Ensuring team KPI's and targets are met or exceeded
- Improving communication between departments
- Reporting daily/weekly/monthly statistics for CC & PL
- Improve efficiencies of existing processes
- Assisting the HOF with cash-flow forecasting
Suitable candidates will have managed teams of ledger clerks in their most recent position and have an excellent track record of motivating and leading these teams. You will be confident in your decision making and have a high attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have excellent systems knowledge, specific Navision exposure would be a distinct advantage.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced sales or purchase ledger manager/finance manager to head up and strategically lead the team within a progressive business and support an ambitious Finance Director.