We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You'll be working 38.5 hours a week at Cygnet Lodge Kenton
, our High dependency inpatient rehabilitation service.Cygnet Lodge Kenton
, in North-West London, is a female high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service that provides a care pathway for service users who are preparing to step down to community living. Our service provides a high level of support and uses a recovery focused model.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others - every day.Your Day-to-Day...
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelinesWhy Cygnet? We'll offer you...Salary:
• Up to £37,000 Per Annum dependent on experience (+ £4,000 location allowance)
• Enhancement rates;
10% of basic Salary for Night shifts
20% of basic salary for weekend shifts
30% of basic rate for nights on the weekend
66% of basic rate for bank holidaysBenefits:
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
An experienced RMN/RNLD
with a current Pin Number, you'll have...Essential:
• The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
• A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
• A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
• Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independenceDesirable:
• The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• An interest in leadership, research and assessment
• Experience in RehabilitationCygnet Health Care
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.Location Information:Cygnet Lodge Kenton
provides treatment for women experiencing complex mental illness, personality disorder or mild eating disorders. The service helps them to re-establish and develop the skills they need to progress. We are able to support up to 15 women who may have a range of mental health difficulties.
Some service users may have been referred to us from personality disorder services, low secure services, or from acute wards. The purpose of Cygnet Lodge Kenton is to bridge the gap between a hospital stay and the community.Cygnet Lodge Kenton
is AIMS accredited with the Royal College of Psychiatrists. The AIMS (Accreditation of Inpatient Mental Health Services) rehabilitation project is a national scheme developed to ensure best practice is being achieved in inpatient mental health services.
CQC overall rating - GoodWhat next?
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!
If interested, please forward your cv to:
Or click the link to apply.