Senior Executive - Paid MediaLOCATION:
£25,000 - £35,000OVERVIEW:
A Drum Top 20 Agency are looking to expand their Paid Media team and bring in an experienced Paid Media Executive to work within a dynamic team.
Based in the heart of Brighton you will be joining an exciting Digital Marketing Agency who put people first.
With the Agency winning many new clients, they are looking for the perfect candidate to join the Paid Social and Paid search team.REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have had experience working with either Paid Social or Paid Search campaigns on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral are essential for client and internal communication.
- Analysing and reporting on campaign data using Microsoft Excel
- Identify challenges and devise solutions
- Suggesting next steps to improve campaign performance
- Reporting to your Paid Media Manager you will support them across a portfolio of paid media campaigns - focusing on Paid Search and Paid Social but also expanding into Display, Native and Addressable Media.
- Your role is to support the planning and delivery of campaigns within your portfolio. This is a hands-on role that requires a mathematical and analytical mind with a focus on building and optimising campaigns across multiple platforms.
- You will also be expected to take ownership of specific campaigns within your portfolio and need to prioritise and self-organise to deliver the best performance for our clients.
The role comes with a salary of £25,000-£35,000 (DOE) and comes with an excellent chance for career progression. The company is growing and with this comes great opportunity to develop into senior positions.NEXT STEPS
: If this is the right opportunity for you then please apply to this advert with an updated copy of your CV or contact Martin Shardlow - KRG Creative All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence