Who are we?
Apogee is Europe's largest independent managed services provider of print, document and process technology.
Our reputation as the first choice provider for multi-vendor print technology and service is built on the unique approach we have taken to Managed Services, pro-actively monitoring our clients to maximise uptime, and the innovation we employ to maintain a portfolio of services which differentiate us.
We also provide Digital Document Services which includes an in-house team of fully qualified engineers who provide true 24/7 outsource print capabilities. We are the only UK Company specialising in the provision of both in-house and outsource complete document solutions.
Reporting to the Financial Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the production of management accounts in a number of the group's subsidiary undertakings for inclusion in the group's management accounts.
- Ensure timely and accurate production of full P&L and other key management account information
- Reporting of key variances to budget and forecast, with relevant supporting analysis and commentary
- Assist FP&A team with forecasting
- Inter-company account reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations at a group level with commentary
- Driving improvements and efficiencies within the management accounts processes
- Assist the financial controller with preparation of year end accounts and audit
- Ad hoc reporting, analysis and commission statement production
- Proactively managing workload to ensure all deadlines are met within month-end timetable
Who are we looking for?
- Newly qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Relevant work experience within a similar industry ( alternatively would suit first time move from practice to industry)
- Experience with manipulation and analysis of large data sets
- Good analytical and IT skills
- Advanced Excel skills along with proficiency in Word
- Strong communication (both verbal and written)
- Excellent attention to detail, and comfortable with dealing with large bodies of data
We are looking to hire ASAP so therefore, flexible with regards to interviewing. Please get in touch with the Talent Team today to discuss your next move!