QSHE Advisor | United Kingdom MOD | GB12276Location - DeesideFixed Term Contract till 15th January 2021
The purpose of the role is to manage the QSHE requirements for a special project with the government.YOUR ROLE
Your role is to support the QSHE Manager in assuring the Programme meets and maintains the QSHE standards as detailed by the customer and KN UKYOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Drive continuous improvement in the quality system. Support Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action activity as required
Identify and train staff employed on the Programme to ensure they are trained and competent to carry out the activity required. Support operations in meeting performance targets on the KN Contract
- Support Operations to maintain standards and process which meet these targets and achieve KPI's and procedures. Assist in Corrective Action Process (CAR)
- Formulate and assist in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the Compliance requirements. Liaising with customers' assist in the development of process to improve the delivered service
- Liaising with customers' assist in the development of process to improve the delivered service. Complete Internal Audit
- Process which satisfies the requirements of the BS EN ISO9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and KN Global Quality
Ensure operational Safety and Environmental processes are compliant within national and international standards and legislation. Review Corrective actions and non-compliances from internal and external audits. Review any trends against Customer complaints and act accordingly.
- Act as a catalyst for cultural change and improvement in performance ensuring QSHE is aligned with the Business's CI Program. Act as a role model and maintain a high standard of ethics and adherence to the KN principals and its code of conduct and ethics. Ensure that all operational colleagues are aware of the Divisional QSHE goals and the transformation required. In addition to normal duties may be required to undertake other duties in line with the needs of the business and flexibility should be recognised as a prerequisite of the role.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
- QSHE Experience ISO9001/9100/14001/18001/45001
- IOSH Managing Safety - NEBOSH NGC (desirable)
- Demonstrable experience of relationship management
- Aviation, MOD or Automotive or similar industry experience (desirable)
- Language skills: English required
- General Environmental knowledge and experience (desirable)
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise.ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.CONTACT