A leading utilities contractor require a proven Senior Project / Delivery Manager to oversee telecoms projects across London/Gr London.
The Senior Project Manager Role
• Lead a team of Project Supervisors to ensure civils teams deliver work to the client specifications whilst ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are in place and being followed.
• Manage projects including planning to successfully implement on time delivery and within budget.
• Act as the single point of contact for clients to ensure timely resolution of technical queries.
• Specify requirements for third party services and products, whilst managing their integration to the delivery, thus ensuring quality and compliance is maintained.
• Assist and guide all stages of the construction phase to ensure both internal and external activities meet client specifications.
• Provide the leadership and management of the team from conception through to completion for all assigned projects.
• Hands on supervision of various project specific tasks as necessary.
• Report directly to board on contract performance
:• Degree or HND qualified
• Knowledge and experience of delivering Telecoms Civils activities and contract applications, with demonstrable management skills.
• Proven project, client, sub-contractor, supplier and team management expertise.
This is superb opportunity to join a growing contractor with automony to delivery key infrastructure proejcts across London