Robert Half are looking for a Commercial Finance analyst who is keen to work for a growing SME based in Poole. We are looking for someone who is passionate about adding value to the business. You will need strong VBA analysis skills and come form a finance background. Role
This role will be working closely with the CFO and FC supporting the business with value add and strategic decision making.
Key areas where you will be supporting the business:
- Planning and performance motoring- annual budget, quarter re-forecasts inc commentary, lead revenue, margin contribution reporting against budget market conditions etc, monthly business performance review to board
- Provide meaningful analysis and insight- understand current performance drivers, production of future based scenario planning, support business partners to turn analysis into value added insight
- Manage strategic objectives - production of strategic plan with business partners using insightful analysis, setting strategic objectives production of viable business cases for strategic initiatives, monitor and track the delivery of strategic initiatives
- Finance projects- assist with ah hoc projects, delivery, reporting and engagement
- Supporting head of finance- on a day to day basis for the sales function- dash boards, KPIs etc
You will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified or equivalent or finalist/studying with strong Excel skills- VBA as a minimum
. Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.
You will be commercially focused and have a natural intuition to investigate the numbers and offer insight and overview to support decision making. You will need strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders, to communicate at all levels. we are looking for someone who is highly analytical and can support the CFO day to day.Company
Robert Half's client is a growing SME who have experienced continued growth through 2020 and into 2021. This is a rare role offering alot of visibility and ability to add value to a modern organisation.
The role will be working from home initially. When the office opens its expected to be 80% Working from home with ad hoc need to go into the office. Salary & BenefitsUp to £55k (plus study support if still studying)
, plus 25 days annual leave+ bank holidays, pension, discretionary bonus and much more. If your interested in this vacancy please get in touch with Nichola Foster onor send your CV
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: -notice.