Great opportunity to join an award winning marketing team in the first role of it's kind within the department as they continue to invest and grow. The PPC Analyst will quickly become a fundamental part of the digital marketing team and we are therefore seeking results orientated team players with excellent communication skills.
The PPC Analyst will contribute to the ongoing developments of the current bidding strategy across keyword bidding, setting multipliers for traffic segments and remarketing. You will be able to utilise all historic datasets to produce actionable insights and drive improvements, innovations and efficiencies of PPC within the business.
You will need a minimum of 2-3 years experience in PPC and will be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to spot both opportunities and threats. Proficient in Excel, experienced in A/B testing and good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Plan, setup, implement, track, analyse and optimise PPC campaigns across several search engines and markets.
- Optimise campaigns to deliver the best possible ROI.
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with campaign goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Keyword research, analysis and strategy.
- Cost estimate and budget management.
- Ad Copy writing and testing.
- Tracking setup (including tracking codes generation, goals and funnels setup).
- Data analysis to ensure we are making the right campaign decisions.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Analysing CPC campaign performance and recommend next steps.
- You will be responsible for and targeted on the success of PPC campaigns and campaign ROI and part of your responsibilities will be KPI reporting.
- You will also work closely with other teams within the organisation to ensure we deliver consistently across the board.
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required:
- You will have a strong knowledge of the paid search engine marketing industry.
- Experience of working in a KPI driven environment with clear evidence of how you have achieved and exceeded goals and targets
- You will have a minimum of 2 years demonstrable experience in a PPC role gained from a search agency or in-house position.
- As well as having excellent written and verbal communication skills you will have a strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships.
- Some knowledge of Internet and web development technologies HTML, XHTML, CSS would also be desirable.
- You will be able to effectively analyse data to draw meaningful conclusions and strategies
- Strong knowledge of Excel is essential.
- An ability to consistently hit deadlines and exceed expectations.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
Company perks and benefits:
- Private healthcare
- Ability to work from home
- Perkbox exclusive discount scheme
- Access to interest free travel loans
- Workplace pension
- Increasing annual leave upon length of service
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Staff social club with regular events throughout the year
Full time Mon - FriSalary:
up to £30,000 DOELocation:
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)