Sales and Marketing Manager - Dungannon - Salary not disclosed
Are you a Digital expert with a passion for food?
This food manufacturing business have exciting and ambitious plans in digital marketing & communication and need an expert to join them and put these strategies into practice. There will also be opportunity to have strategic input. The business is entrepreneurial and will reward contribution and performance with bonus and pay increases, so this is a great opportunity for someone with a commercial and sales focused marketing approach.Job Role:
The job purpose is to build and improve on the brand awareness and online presence for the business, With the aim of driving people to their website and creating more online engagement, building their brand and profitable sales.
- Act as the primary relationship manager for customers, responding to the needs of the customer via email, phone and face to face meetings
- Building relationships and taking part in the overall growth of the business by growing sales for the benefit of the Company
- Developing business through profitable trading opportunities and being an integral part in the plans to achieve considerable growth and profit.
- Attending sales & client meetings, and carrying out sales presentations as required
- Preparation and presentation of reports
- Maintaining an awareness of company products & processes as well as an awareness of product trends across the wider industry
- Supporting and developing sales team
- Planning and writing a digital marketing strategy and annual/quarterly marketing plan (to be agreed with Director).
- Sourcing interesting relevant and engaging subject matter
- Writing, scheduling and posting blogs, newsletters and articles on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and company website/newsletter
- Sourcing and creating suitable images
- Using a range of video platforms, scheduling tools and CRMs
- Targeting relevant demographic of people and researching target prospects
- Writing content and posting it on- line: on social media, on our website, through company newsletters and anywhere else considered appropriate.
- Setting up an email marketing campaign to go out to prospects, past and existing clients
- Help and aid the internal communication - including parts of our business that are harder to reach
- Exploit and optimise our technology platforms and drive two-way communication
- Be an ambassador for diversity and inclusion, who will bring our brand and our values to life, appealing to our wide-ranging group of external & internal stakeholders
- Test-drive new internal communication platforms and techniques, and stretch our imagination
- Create rich, clear, and concise communication and engaging content to inspire and inform our workforce
- Advise on emerging issues and potential opportunities
- Educated to at least A Level or equivalent, with a relevant third level qualification being an advantage
- Professional individual, who is passionate about food and seeking to enhance skills further in a dynamic role
- Direct experience of trading FMCG to multiple retailers with a clear understanding of UK and Ireland and European grocery markets, retailer profiles and proposition
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment where essentially you have worked and built a strong understanding of this type of business
- Will be experienced, ambitious marketeers with digital/online marketing experience
- Able to demonstrate effective, well written and engaging content writing on B2B, customer & staff engagement subject
- Generate dynamic content for websites, marketing brochures and videos, social media platforms, etc.
- Create and manipulate marketing collateral using Adobe Creative Suite programs
- 2 years of recent experience generating engaging marketing content for print and web
- Experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience managing all social media platforms
- Should be resourceful and resilient with great research skills
- Will have own transport, as the job will require working in Lisnaskea & Dungannon
- Website management experience
- A demonstrable track record of relevant skills and experience, including change communications, content creation, copywriting and communication across both digital and traditional channel