Role: Bus/PSV Engineering Manager
Shifts: Monday to Friday
Rate: Up to £50,000
Do you have strong management experience working in the Bus or Truck sector and have managed a team of around 30 members of staff?
Would you be interested in going into partnership with a well known, successful business that has been operating for over 40 years?
Would you like to join a site where you can really make a difference and manage a good size operation?
- Responsible for the daily running of the workshop for over 30 members of staff
- Ensuring high levels of productivity
- Ensuring health and safety is adhered to at all times
- Maintaining workshop targets
- Responsible for disciplinary matters
- Operational reports
- Monitoring, managing and progressing all tasks within the workshop
- Ensuring all work is carried out to the highest standard and meeting requirements
- Quality checking of work
- Overtime available
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a well-established bus operator
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free bus travel
- Competitive pension scheme
- Death in service
- Must have strong management experience working within either the Bus or Truck industry
- Experience managing around 30 members of staff
LinkedIn - Kirsty Windle/Venatu Recruitment Group
Facebook - Kirsty Windle
Contact No -
Or please click and apply and we will be in touch.
#workshop manager #depot manager #vmu manager #workshop controller #service manager #Fleet Manager #Engineering Manager #Fleet Engineer