No Agencies - Please no sales calls or emails.
Founded in 1946, Selwood is now a £80m turnover company employing over 500 staff throughout its nationwide network of branches and is one of the largest privately owned companies serving the Water, Environmental and Construction industries.
Selwood's headquarters are based in Chandlers Ford, Hampshire. Our impressive site is home to Plant Hire , Pump Manufacturing, Pump Sales and Export, Pump Hire and Sales as well as many other departments which underpin the success of the business.
The Selwood Marketing team are based in the headquarters in Chandlers Ford, Hampshire and the busy department supports the nationwide business in all matters marketing related with some exciting new initiatives on the horizon.
Due to the continued success and growth of the business, the team are looking for a Marketing Campaigns Manager for a period of 12 months (Maternity cover) to join the existing team (reporting to the Head of Marketing) to work within a small Marketing team to devise, own and deliver marketing campaigns to specific B2B audiences. Main Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Skills:
- To work with our Pump Sales & Manufacturing team to create and implement marketing plans in line with company growth objectives.
- Take ownership of specific campaigns and implement activities across the marketing mix including content generation (video, infographics, email, web copy), digital marketing, social media marketing, SEO/PPC.
- To manage online Distributor communications activity including recruitment and on-boarding.
- To drive and deliver digital lead generation activity.
- To generate and communicate product-specific marketing activity.
- To ensure activity complies with and supports Selwood brand guidelines and core messages
- Recognised marketing qualification
- 2 - 5 years B2B marketing experience
- Experience of Distributor / Partner marketing in an international environment (preferably US and/or EMEA)
- Experience of campaign management and measurement
- Good knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- A can-do attitude and a commitment to delivering
- Team Player
- Enthusiastic, energetic and curious.
What we can offer you
Selwood are pleased to offer a competitive salary, 24 days plus Bank holidays, Pension Scheme, Company sick pay & Government Child Care voucher scheme.This role will be based in Chandlers Ford, with occasional travel to Selwood branches, Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.Selwood invest heavily in the training and development of our staff and courses will be provided as relevant to this position.This role is not open to Agencies - Please no calls or emails - Thank you.
The recruitment of this role will be within strict social distancing guidelines as advised by the UK Government.We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data.
We will review your data as supplied to us as part of your application to us in relation to an open position within our business.
We will retain your data for a period of 24 months, when you will be notified by us via email to give your consent for continued retention of details or your consent for your data to be removed from our recruitment system.
Please visit our website to know more about our Customer Privacy and Data Protection Information