Financial Controller - Engineering / Manufacturing Sector
£300 - £350 per day / 3-6 month contract
This expanding business has a clear, strategic growth plan and is perceived as a market leader within their field. If you are an experienced Financial Controller, then this could be a great opportunity for you to move into an organisation where you can take a senior role and have a real positive impact on the future of the business.
This role is a great opportunity for somebody that is proven in a similar role or somebody looking for a step up into a senior management position for the first time. Communication and dynamism are key to being successful in this role and you need to be able to engage and inspire the organisation on a daily basis.
This £multi-million manufacturing organisation is experiencing a rapid phase of growth. This has been geared around them being able to maintain a market-leading status by providing cutting edge, innovative and unique product offerings whilst focussing heavily on customer service. The recruitment of a Finance Controller is an important hire to the business, if you believe you are right, then please contact Steve Harrhy at ATA Recruitment.The Financial Controller's role will be as follows:
The ideal Financial Controller will have a combination of the following:
- Controlling all financial elements of the organisation such as month-end reporting, year-end finance reporting and statutory accounts
- Lead and participate in all financial operations of the company including reporting, forecasting, invoicing and cash management, accounts payable/receivable and payroll
- Ensure they have the correct accounting structures in place
- Prepare budgets and forecasting reports
- Ensuring the Senior Managers cost centre reporting is accurate against budget vs previous year
- Gross margin management, gross margin variance analysis, finically manage sales order discounts, promotional discounts and to prepare a set of financial reports accordingly
- Prepare a set of analytical reports outlining previous year vs current year trends and meaningful analysis to drive key decision-making
- Management of the finance team's, appraisals, objective setting, coaching, leading, mentoring and training however, the team is self-sufficient and can manage on their own.
- Should be ACA/ACCA or CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountant) qualified
- Capable to hit the ground running
- Previous experience in a Financial Controller, Chief Accountant or Finance Manager type role
- Knowledge of UK or US GAAP and FRS/FRS102 and strong management & leadership skills
- Knowledge of other ERP systems such as Oracle advantageous and/or SAP
- Someone who is proactive and hands-on
- Good leadership and management experience
- Excellent commercial, written and verbal communication skills
How to apply:
- 3-6 month contract
- Contract extensions possible
Please click "apply" or for further information, please contact Steve Harrhy at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on, or please email me an up to date copy of your CV to ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.