Security Project Manager/ Security Project Engineer - Supportive, fun team
£35000 - £45,000 for Security or Fire & Security Project Manager; predominantly Security biased - You will commute to London.
Primarily based at Offices in London or Projects Inside M25, you will be comfortable commuting into London on a daily basis. They are looking to cover a number of projects and as Security project Manager you will work with Main Contractors and Electrical Contractors. Most projects are in London or within the M25, with values usually ranging from £50K to £750K and approx c. £1m of works is allocated to the Security Project Manager or Security Project Engineers (this is a rolling value)
- Lovely Team, very experienced, nice offices and they are modern/ upbeat.
- Rare and Expensive SSSTS or SMSTS accreditation course provided
- Either Car or Allowance but travel to & from site is best by public transport
- Salary of £40000 - £45000 pa (£35000 - £40000 for Security Project Engineer)
- 33 days paid holiday per annum inc Bank Holidays (pro-rated, our holiday year runs from January to December), 3 days are to be retained for the Christmas break
- only 3 months' Probationary Period
- Experience of Intruder, CCTV, Access Cont
- Able to read, work to & abide by Programme of Works
- Conversant with issuing of RAMS & project related documents
- Valid ECS or CSCS card holder
- Able to travel to London by Public Transport
Rob Gillings Fire and Security Project Manager Recruiter for Permanent vacancies