This role Assistant Accountant (MUST have used Microsoft Dynamics) is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to work for a new start up company helping to clear up backlog. The position is looking for someone who has at least 4 years experience and is confident using Microsoft dynamics.
Based in London you will be working remotely from home and will be working closely with the finance manager in supporting his day to day finance duties. You will be liaising with their team across the globe but will be expected to work independently.
This role Assistant Accountant (MUST have used Microsoft Dynamics) involves:
- Sales ledger and credit control duties
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Journal entries
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting with the accounts payable duties.
- Inputting the invoices correctly.
- Accountancy sector
- Temporary role
- Paid hourly
- Start next week
The successful candidate will Assistant Accountant (MUST have used Microsoft Dynamics) will:
- Must have at least 4 years experience
- Happy to work from home
- Be an independent learner and worker
- MUST have experience using Microsoft dynamics
- Be happy to on a temporary basis
- Be happy to start work next week
- Be happy to be paid hourly
A great opportunity for a candidate to work for an SME and gain exposure into the health care sector