Shift Team LeaderSalary: £45,000OTE: £48,000Location: Prestwich
A fantastic opportunity to join a stable manufacture is now available for a Shift Team Leader. The successful applicant for this Shift Team Leader will be working in a state-of-the-art plant, offering a versatile role for the successful candidate. To be considered for this Shift Team Leader applicants need to have experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment as well as previous leadership experience. In return, the Shift Team Leader will be offered a bespoke ongoing training plan, have ample opportunity to progress as well as being offered a competitive salary package.Skills required for the Shift Team Leader:
The Shift Team Leader will benefit from:
- The Shift Team Leader will be working on state-of-the-art automated equipment, which includes bespoke robots, PLCs (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Th Shift Team Leader will need hands on experience, both Electrical and Mechanical skills are required.
- To be considered for this role, previous leadership experience is required.
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leader who supply their products worldwide, offering stability.
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £48,000 OTEIf you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.For further details, contact Shabnam YousoofAs a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details