Senior Technical Cyber Security Sales Leader
£90000 - £110000 per annum
Our client is a successful LSE-listed information and technology assurance firm. They offer their global and extensive client base services covering; independent advice, secure managed services and system implementation. They are looking to appoint a Senior Technical Cyber Security Sales Leader within their information & cyber security practice.
Our client's Cyber & Information Security practice offers SME including, but not limited to; cyber risk management services, identity & privileged access management, cyber privacy and protection (inc. GDP), data loss prevention (DLP), incident & response, threat intelligence monitoring, penetration testing, cyber strategy, governance & transformation, vendor selection & procurement advice, cloud security.
To ensure the correct level of depth is covered in both remits, our client is using the below as a desirable specification:
Cyber/ Technical background;
* 5 years' experience in cyber security, delivering and understand one or more of the following; cyber risk management services, identity & privileged access management, cyber privacy and protection (inc. GDP), data loss prevention (DLP), incident & response, threat intelligence monitoring, penetration testing, cyber strategy, governance & transformation, vendor selection & procurement advice, cloud security.
* Demonstrable background in; working with, presenting to, articulating and documenting cyber concepts / frameworks to non-technical teams / CxO stakeholders.
* Familiarity with Security Auditing tools
* Understanding of commercial and sales processes (RFPs, ITTs, cycles, deadlines)
* Project management principles
* Recognised industry qualification or eqivilent (i.e. CISA, CISM, CEH, OSCP, CEH, CISSP)
Business Development / Pre-sales background:
* The sourcing, management and execution of proposal responses, tender presentations and proof of concept demonstrations within the UK financial services sector.
* Scoping market opportunities to align with the firm's capability, strategy and strengths.
* Assist with the creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of SME sales collateral.
* Represent the group in highly visible areas such as; client sites, industry events, social media, thought-leadership
* Carry the necessary technical credentials to understand client needs, shape proposals, work with internal deliver teams, build relationships with client contacts (i.e. CISOs, CIOs etc.)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90801894