Are you looking for a great new opportunity as a Registered Nurse? Newcross Healthcare is on the lookout for Registered Nurses to work in Bideford. The role comes with a very competitive salary of up to £26.25 ph. As an RN, you will help maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care. You'll rely on your decision-making expertise and experience to protect service users and handle situations calmly.
If you were in this Registered Nurse role already, these are some of the things you might've been involved with last week:
- Developing care plans for individual service users.
- Leading and supporting a team of health, social care workers and medical professionals.
- Developed care plans, administering medicine and built engaging relationships with service users
This Registered General Nurse role requires adult nurses with over six months of post-qualification work experience under their belts and current NMC registration. You'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your vehicle would also be beneficial, however not essential.
The benefits of working as an RN for Newcross include:
- Excellent hourly rates, including holiday pay and guaranteed minimum hours
- The ability to access pay instantly using Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships
We expect more from an RN than just clinical knowledge and nursing qualifications. We expect our nurses to provide the same level of care that they'd want for a member of their own family. Contact us to find out more about this Registered Nurse job in Bideford. Apply today and be on shift in just 48 hours.
Newcross Healthcare is a leading provider of care staff in the UK, supporting establishments including care homes, prisons and schools and providing complex care in the home.