Primo Select are actively working with a reputable and successful Accountancy practice in North London who are looking to recruit an Audit & Accounts Manager to work directly alongside the partners and managing partner.
This 6 Partner firm have a fantastic audit portfolio and a range of clients across multiple industries and varying size. The key responsibility of this role is to support the development of juniors and semi-seniors, review their work and a be a key point of contact for clients. You will also directly assist the managing partner, carrying out critical audits and accounts preparation.
Our client is looking for an ambitious individual who is looking for a route to partnership and a long term career within an Accountancy Practice.
To be considered for this role you will be:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA (minimum 2 yrs post qualified/ideally 5 years post qualified
- Previous management experience
- Minimum 3 years working in a Accountancy Firm
- Exposure to both Audit and Accounts Preparation with an SME client base.
- Familiar with accounting software such as Iris, XERO or Quickbooks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will be given opportunity to progress and should therefore show drive an ambition. Our client is looking for individuals with new ideas and who can help drive the business forward and meet their growth ambitions