Paid Media Manager - PPC & SEOLOCATION:
£30,000 - £35,000OVERVIEW:
We are working with an exciting Digital Agency who are looking to grow their Paid Media team. You will play a crucial role in the team and manage your own list of clients. Direct digital marketing agency experience in both SEO and PPC is essential.
You'll have support from Account Executives who will help to implement the work for your clients.Duties:
* Set up SEO campaigns including; keyword research, meta data creation, on and off page SEO tactics (alongside support from an Account Executive)
* Set up Paid Search/PPC campaigns including; keyword research, campaign structure, targeting settings, ad creation, landing page recommendations
* Set up social ad campaigns including; targeting, audience creation, campaign set up, ad creation, landing page recommendations
* Manage and optimise client campaigns
* Be the main day-to-day contact for clients
* Keep clients updated on your activity and attend meetings as required
* Ensure all activity is aligned with client objectives
* Analyse and make recommendations to improve campaign performance
* Manage client ad spend budgets in the range of £1k-50k/month
* Provide weekly and monthly reports and analysis as required
* Stay up to date with industry and platform developmentsREQUIREMENTS:Must Haves:
- PPC? - In-depth understanding and practical expertise of all things Paid Search (Google Ads & Bing)
- Analytics? - Proficiency with Google Analytics and attribution models
- Confident with SEO and creation and management of Content.
- Wider Paid Media ?- Proficiency with Facebook ads platform and a good understanding of platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn and programmatic display.
- Mathematics? - a good level of mathematics and data analysis.
- Communication skills? - ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal teams, write attention-grabbing ad copy and insightful report commentary.
- Time management? - being able to juggle multiple activities and client accounts, ensuring on-time delivery of all required tasks.
- Qualifications - ?Completed and passed AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advertising, Shopping Advertising and Google Analytics exams.
The role comes with a salary of £30,000-£35,000 (DOE) and comes with an excellent chance for career progression. The company is growing and with this comes great opportunity to develop into senior positions.NEXT STEPS
: If this is the right opportunity for you then please apply to this advert with an updated copy of your CV or contact Martin Shardlow - KRG Creative