At Exertis, we thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for customers. Our employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activitiesObjectives of the Role:
Working as part of the Accounts Payable team you will be responsible for full account ownership and to ensure that monthly targets and strict deadlines are met.Key Responsibilities
- Ensure suppliers are paid in accordance with our credit terms and that all necessary adjustments such as debit notes, part payments and early settlement discount are adhered to.
- Maintain good relationships (internal and external) at all levels.
- Processing large volumes of transactions - including invoices, credit notes and debit notes.
- Responsible for all query resolution for accounts owned.
- Responsible for debit note resolution.
- Responsible for recuperating negative balances.
- Responsible for supplier statement reconciliations.
- Preparation of payments which will include multi-currency - BACS/Chaps/International Payments.
- General housekeeping within the AP function.
- Ad-hoc job-related tasks as and when requested.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct.
- A minimum of 2 years AP experience
- High attention to detail
- Competent user of Microsoft Office Products
- A professional attitude
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Team Player
Key Performance Indicators
- Debit note ageing
- Short delivery ageing
- Price query ageing
- Supplier statement reconciliations