Our children's home in Frome are recruiting for a dynamic Team Leader to join their support team.
Based in one of our residential houses in Frome, the successful candidate will:-
- Provide support to the House Manager and will be required to run shifts including organising and monitoring the performance of staff, administering of medication, preparation of reports and managing student's budgets
- Be capable to perform within a pressurised environment where the ability to respond swiftly and appropriately is essential, especially when called upon to diffuse difficult situations
- Have previous experience of working with children and young people with Autism, Asperger's and associated complex needs
- Support with the safeguarding and wellbeing of our students which is at the forefront of everything we do.
The successful candidate must hold NVQ level 3 / Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young Peoples Workforce and be prepared to work to Level 5. You will be calm under pressure, an excellent communicator and be able to offer a high degree of flexibility.
A clean driving licence with at least 3 years driving experience is essential.Your Benefits
- Company pension scheme plus a great benefits package
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled on-going face to face training and CPD planning
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage.
For all roles we require a minimum of two references. References provided must cover the last 3 years, for all of our services we will need to request all references from where you have worked with either Children or Vulnerable Adults. Please be advised that references may be requested prior to interview for roles within our schools.About us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.Disclosure
Priory Education Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Education and Children's services will cover the cost of a DBS.