- Fantastic opportunity to join a profitable, growing precision engineering company.
- Progressive culture and multi-million £ Turnover.
- Great team environment offers long-term job security.
The Ideal Person:
- An integral part of the business you will be responsible for initial customer contact
- Primarily office based in Portsmouth
- This is primarily a reactive role dealing with clients in the aerospace, medical and associated precision industries
- Prepare detailed quotes using your previous CNC programming experience
- Protect margin by building in quality and precision from the outset
- Explore relationships with customers in order to win a bigger width of wallet
- Review customer drawings in order to provide the best machining advice.
- £35-£40k Job security, training and career opportunities, Opportunity for overtime, 33 days annual leave, Company sickness scheme, Company auto enrolment pension scheme, Bonus scheme.
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
- 10 years+ experience in programming/setting of CNC machines.
- Self-starter who can manage multiple projects.
- Able to easily interpret engineering drawings.
- Strong commercial acumen - able to deal with customers, win business at good margins.
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.