Up to £35,000 plus car allowance
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a professionally qualified team who look after a large book of students' union customers, language schools and trade unions.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join us in the Education team whose role will largely focus on our existing customers. There will also be a degree of new business involved and support with the team in building pipeline during the quieter renewal months.
Working in our team will also give you the opportunity to develop your underwriting skills as the team enjoys high delegated authority levels, which means less referral to insurers and more decisions made in house.Role
As the Account Executive you will be a specialist in commercial insurance, taking responsibility for maximising income and retention across a book of existing customers in the Education sector, through effective management and development of relationships with both prospective and existing partners.
Some key accountabilities for the Account Executive will be:
- Managing high value existing customer accounts
- Delivering agreed new business targets and support with maximising pipeline activity on initiatives within the Education sector
- Provide specialist advice and appropriate insurance protection to customers to minimise or remove identified risks and exposures
- Support with added value initiatives e.g. delivery of workshops at conference and the sector in general
- Treat customers fairly at all times in adherence with the FCA TCF principles
- Collaborative support to other initiatives across B2B
The Account Executive will have excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to develop relationships face to face and business to business. You will also be goal and customer service focused, and be a highly respected and trusted advisor to our internal and external customers. The successful Account Executive will also have:
- The ability to work confidently and autonomously, delivering advice to allow customers to make informed decisions
- The ability to spot and identify opportunities and provide solutions
- Strong attention to detail, planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Knowledge of FCA regulations
- Capability to deal with high profile customers/stakeholders (CEOs, MDs, FDs).
- Respond well under pressure to result in high quality decision making
- Computer literacy
- Positive and enthusiastic communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge of commercial insurance gained in a broker or insurance company environment
- Educated to a minimum of A Level standard
- 3 years commercial insurance experience or sufficient experience in similar business environment
- Dip CII (or Cert CII and working towards Dip CII)
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years' service, and rising again to 12% in year 10.
You will start with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years' service. We also offer all colleagues the ability to buy or sell holidays if they wish to as well as giving you your Birthday off.
In addition to this we also offer:
- Life Insurance
- Access to a number of voluntary benefits
- Colleague discounts through Perkbox
- Totum student discount card via the NUS
- The opportunity to buy or sell additional holiday
- Access to excellent facilities onsite including a gym and other sporting facilities.