Do you have experience quality inspecting your own work? Are you passionate about quality?
Exciting opportunity on offer to join an aggressively expanding business that are well known for investing and developing their employees, to become specialist within their industry.
Do you have any engineering qualifications? Are you looking for training and development?
Established over 25 years ago, this growing company manufacture a range of high quality machined components. They operate within several industries including Aerospace, Automotive and Medical, due to continuous growth they now require a trainee inspector to join their quality team.
In this role you will be fully trained, working alongside a team of mechanical inspectors. You will support the inspection and quality department functions, programming, setting and recording CMM Reports. You will promote continuous improvement, liaising with production to improve quality and company efficiencies.
* Quality Inspector (Full Training on CMMs)
* Inspection and Quality Checks on machined components
* Liaising with production to ensure products are machined correctly first time
* £27'000-30'000 + Full Training, Continuous Development, Overtime, Holiday, Pension and Excellent Benefits
* Must have experience working on CNC Machines
* Must have a passion for quality inspection
* Must be proactive with a can do attitude