Delivering MES, Automation and Process Control Excellence
Zenith Technologies operate primarily in Life Sciences; we are world leaders in delivering manufacturing software systems that make businesses compliant and competitive. We specialise in providing Enterprise Performance Solutions comprised of MES, Automation and Process-Control to Life Science companies globally. Working with 9 out of the Top 10 Pharmaceutical and BioTech companies, we partner with customers as an independent trusted advisor, providing performance improvements, reduced costs, total compliance and improved operator effectiveness. We achieve this through combining experienced engineers and consultants, comprehensive design methodologies, and leading edge technology implementation. "Innovation and change, Join ZT"
We're looking for dedicated, innovative and driven talent to join our expanding UK team. We are seeking a mid-level MES Engineer with Werum/PAS-X
design, configuration and deployment experience to be based in our Warrington Office. Certified Werum would be highly desirable but not essential.Main Responsibilities:
The MES Engineer will contribute to the support of MES Projects on-site.
- The MES Engineer will work under client supervision and be expected to be compliant with customer documentation and development standards.
- The MES Engineer will also be responsible for reviewing MES project work during design, construction and validation as required by the client
- The MES Engineers will also be expected to support site with testing, commissioning and validation of the MES systems to meet the overall project schedules.
- Works closely together with client teams to ensure deliverables are ready in time for the different milestones throughout the project.
- Works closely together with client teams to ensure the defined standards are followed consistently in the project and where applicable library modules are used as and where intended.
- Assist the managed service team with Level 1, 2 and 3 support tickets as the subject matter expert.
- Business travel will be necessary at times. Sites for deployment are across Europe, Asia and USA.
·Demonstrated capability for leading/driving complex Automation projects technically from initial design & development through to the validation of the facility in support of defined objectives
·Minimum of 5 years' experience in the pharma environment delivering MES projects through design / commission and start-up
·Minimum of 5 years' experience delivering Werum/PAS-X solutions preferably within a pharma environment
·Has a developed process understanding of production processes used like upstream, downstream processes or CIP, and/or has a knowledge of MES system architectures.
·Ability to constructively challenge, defend and present technical aspects of system design
·Certified Werum would be desirable